Surfside Crescendo Rae Andrews



Hi everyone, yesterday I taught another LANDSCAPE and FLORAL watercolor workshop and was asked by a few students if I would do a WATERSCAPE WORKSHOP.

With this request in mind, I did this small seascape this morning...

By the way I am scheduling the above WATERSCAPE WORKSHOP..SEASCAPES, WATERFALLS, STILL WATER..for May 15th if you are interested.

This is a 12 x 16" watercolor on arches paper (unframed)

I realized while I was painting it, I don't recall ever doing a seascape in pure watercolor.. I have done a lot of seascapes in the past in pastels, acrylics and oils, even watercolor and collage, but never a pure watercolor, so this was a challenge for the old brain.

Thank you to all those students who came yesterday.. It was great fun.

12 x 16" watercolor
$250 plus S/H.

Prints of this image are aslo available through Fine art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/surfside-crescendo-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Comments