Morning Gifts Sunflowers and a North Texas Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina


Morning Gifts Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


My new DVD


Morning Gifts Sunflowers was one of my class demonstrations in North Texas last weekend. We painted daisies, peonies, glads, stock, sunflowers and roses, with an emphasis on bold, bright color. It's really an honor to have students give up their free time to study with me, I never dreamed 10 years ago I would have a whole new career I absolutely loved - as a teacher. Visit my art blog for pictures of my students hard at work making flowers bloom!

This week I'll be spending some time with mom, packing up supplies to ship to my Memphis, Tennessee class, and organizing outlet adapters and leakproof containers of shampoos and lotions to PACK LIGHT for my trip to France! One friend said she always takes her own coffee with her when she travels overseas. Considering my new-found addiction to iced coffee, I'm sure contemplating how I could manage that....

Comments