Nel mio cuore (In my heart) Oil painting by Texas artist Shirley Quaid

I

A friend suggested the name for this painting because the event meant so much to me. 
This what I wrote on my blog - "We walked for blocks and blocks through Rome to get to the source of the beautiful violin music which we found at last in a narrow cobble stoned passageway. There he stood dressed in an elegant gold coat, vest, ruffled white shirt and jeans playing as though there was an audience of thousands when in reality it was just the two of us transfixed by the wonderous sounds coming from his instrument. He kindly granted me permission to take pictures for a possible painting. Not wanting to destroy the mood of the moment, I didn't get his name but his music is 'nel mio cuore'." 
This 24x30 oil painting on linen canvas is available in an ornate gold frame at

#Rome, Italy
#oilpainting
#artistsoftexas

Comments