Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bruce Bingham oil paintings featured @ Art Connections Gallery opening June 5th

Please join me, Bruce Bingham, @
Art Connections Gallery
908 Main Street, Bastrop, Texas, 78602

June 5th
5:00p.m.-8:30p.m.

It's First Friday Art Walk featuring my oil paintings:)
refreshments handmade by Renate Kasper

oil paintings by Bruce Bingham


Save the date: June 20th
noon-2:00
for a painting demo and light refreshments
at Art Connections Gallery

all proceed from the demo will be donated to
Friends of the Bastrop County Animal Shelter
I believe we live in a world filled with wonder,
surrounded by hidden beauty naturally embedded everywhere."

Hope to see you there!

please sign up for my newsletter here.
to view more of my artwork visit: www.brucebingham.com


to follow me on Facebook click here:

No comments:

LinkWithin