Countdown to France - Nancy Medina Art Classes and Workshops


French Escape ~ Romantic Kitty Series
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas






In 18 days, I'll be in Southern France at Le Vieux Couvent to teach my first French workshop! I'm a bit excited. I keep finding myself floating through rooms and spaces, imagining aperitifs, midnight church bells out my blue shuttered, open bedroom windows, creme brûlée, gelato, shopping in the ancient markets of Soulliac.... The dream come true bucket list just goes on and on!

I'm incredibly honored to be sharing this experience with students in two classes, back to back, and a fun little side trip to Paris right smack dab in the middle. Students from Ireland, Canada, Australia, and across the US are converging for the Great French Escape! I will share all my favorite photos with you on my Facebook fan page, so stay tuned, flower friends! My absolute fondest wish is that you will take this journey with me someday. My 2016 France dates are already set so check your dream come true wish list, this is the painting getaway you've always deserved!

A Few Important Things We Learned...in Italy!





Detail from French Escape

Comments