Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth


My Heart's Content
40"x40"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

 

 
I just completed this painting after several weeks of being away from my studio.  The desire to paint was overwhelming, even though I had many other things that were occupying my mind.  When I finally completed this painting, I felt as if I had a weight lifted off my soul and my heart actually felt content.  I thank a friend of mine for suggesting the title because it expressed exactly how I felt.

My Heart's Content measures 40"x40".  This original gallery-wrapped painting is stretched on 1.5" bars.  The painting wraps around the sides and does not need framing.  It is signed on the side, signed and dated on the back.  A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free Shipping within the US!
*****
Prints of this painting are now available!
Click here to order canvas prints, pillows, tote bags etc!
 
 
 

Inquiries by Interior Design professionals welcome!
Contact me for more information.
*****
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
 *****
#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart

No comments:

LinkWithin