Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Monday, August 17, 2015

Wandering Pears Contemporary Abstract Realistic Oil Painting by Texas Artist M.Allison


Wandering Pears
30 X40 oil

M.Allison
mallisonartist.com   allison@mallisonartist.com

OK, so this painting was a trifle difficult!  I painted and painted,
and seemed to be getting nowhere.  In frustration, I just took my
trusty palette knife and scraped the many layers of paint off and
was left with a much lighter and ethereal painting.  Well, it was
much better and I added some detail and there you have it!  My 
sister came over and loved it (crazy what others may think) !
Let it be and low and behold it SOLD!  You never know!

No comments:

LinkWithin