New "Looking Up" Palette Knife Oil Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

“Looking Up” ©2015 Niki Gulley
18" x 24” textured oil painting

Full of fun and whimsy, I wanted to give this red barn personality and also make you feel like a kid again, climbing trees, swinging from their branches and returning to a simpler time in your childhood. Hinting that the barn has humanlike features, I feel like it, too, is inviting you to come play inside. Using vivid colors, distorted perspective and energetic thick oil paint strokes, I hope "Looking Up" brings joy to your home and reminds you of the simpler pleasures when you were a kid.

For more information on my textured palette knife oil paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

Comments