New "Nature's Ascent" Palette Knife Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

“Nature's Ascent" ©2016 Niki Gulley
12" x 16" textured oil painting

I created "Nature's Ascent" on another beautiful day this fall at one of my favorite painting spots near our home. I was attracted to the colorful dappled light raking across these steps and hillside, beckoning you to ascend. Meanwhile this majestic sycamore stands tall in its fall glory, also inviting you into the distance to discover what's beyond. Painted with palette knife and thick oil paint, this landscape is filled with color, movement and energy!

If you'd like more information or a brochure on one of our upcoming Plein Air Painting and Photography Workshops, please let me know. This year's upcoming Art Trek to Spain is full, but we are taking reservations for the following year to Tuscany, England and Ireland. 
For more details, e-mail Niki@NikiGulley.com or go to nikigulley.com/artreks.

For more information on my textured contemporary landscape paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at: nikigulley.com.

Comments