SOLD - Sunflower and Lavender Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

"Sunny Days," Provence ©2015 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 9" x 12" textured oil painting

I painted this colorful sunflower and lavender field oil during our Plein Air Painting and Photography Art Trek my husband and I led in Provence this past July. The vivid hues and aroma explosion were out of this world – a painter's and photographer's dream come true. The fields stretched for miles along the vast open landscape. Words can't even describe how special that moment was, and I hope you experience the joy I felt when you look at this uplifting palette knife painting.


If you'd like more information or a brochure on one of our upcoming Plein Air Painting and Photography Workshops, please let me know. For more details, e-mail Niki Gulley or go to nikigulley.com/artreks.

To see more of Gulley's palette knife landscape paintings please check out NikiGulley.com.

Comments