Bruce Bingham Trip to Turks and Caicos

Turks and Caicos Girl Party!

This is a vaycay that’s hard to let go of.  I think the frozen mojito at lunch put me in sort of island coma that let everything stressful in my life just sail away..  I was born on a beach and actually spent most of my time crabbing, clamming, and building elaborate cities in the sand. OH, and did I mention I was a mermaid, when I wasn’t being a cowboy or an Indian, sorry,Native American, and I do mean that with respect.  They got a bad deal.



There’s nothing like ‘island time’, hot sand and cool water, to put you in your happy place.  Good friends reconnecting, kayaking, snorkeling, and biking.  I’m also proud to announce that we got security called on us 3, yes 3 TIMES for having too much fun.  I know!  Thanks!


I don’t usually blah blah so much but I did want to mention that in spite of all the partying, I managed to paint a little bit.  I’ll break up all the gossip over a few posts, because I’ll have more to tell you about when I get back from the American Impressionist Show in Costa Mesa, CA, this weekend.

 More about painting and water soluble oils tomorrow....



Special thanks to my pal Mary Hall who I have been friends with my entire life for her efforts in doing a lot of the heavy planning.  I so proud of the entire group for making the effort to go. While we often go our separate ways due to circumstances, the most wonderful friendships are those where you can just pick right up where you left off  like you never missed a beat.  These friendships and experiences become jewels woven into the fabric of who you are. Treasures.

Right around the corner: Plein Air Convention 2017

#PACE17
#pleinairconvention
#pleinair
@ericrhoads


If you haven't done so and would be so kind, I'd love for you to nominate me for the first ever Plein Air Wars!
Please go to https://pleinairwars.com/get-started
scroll down and nominate
Bruce Bingham
Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments