GALLERY SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT

These four new paintings are part of my show which will open this Friday evening at the Fredericksburg Art Gallery, 405 East Main Street in Fredericksburg, TX.   I'm excited to be showing this group of new paintings, and I hope you'll be able to stop by if you plan to be in the area.  I will be painting in the gallery during the day on Saturday.  The show will be on display throughout the month of August.

If you'd like to preview all of my paintings in this show, please, visit my website.  If you care to purchase one or more of the paintings, before the opening, Clayton or Camille, at the Fredericksburg Art Gallery,will be glad to help you. 830-990-2707
TITLES OF PAINTINGS
Terlingua Cliffs
Lavender Flow
Frio Rio Fandango

©Jimmy Longacre 2017
oil on canvas panel

Jimmy Longacre
subjective realist landscape paintings 


Comments