Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Monday, November 13, 2017

Waterline..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews











First of all let me apologize for my absence and lack of posting of late. I had a family health crisis and needed to take some time away from my painting.
It's been like losing my right arm, and I JUST HAD TO GET BACK INTO MY STUDIO! 

That happened late yesterday, and this is the finished result.

It's a pastel image on Sennelier pastel paper (unframed)

This image is 12" x 16" unframed.

$225 plus S/H




Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/waterline-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true








Thanks so much for visiting..




Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

No comments:

LinkWithin