Journal Entry From the French Alps and Switzerland..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



Annecy is in the French Alps. This town was a part of the workshop I taught in the Alps recently.

We stayed here as well as Geneva (Switzerland) and Combloux in wonderful hotels. And the scenery was to die for!!

So back to Annecy, known as the 'Little Venice of the French Alps' and you can see why, I think. Lots of canals and reflections, just perfect for the artist in me!

We did a LOT of shopping here as well, so many interesting stores and markets to stroll.

I will have very fond memories of this workshop and my students, they all did an amazing job , but then it was very inspiring for any artist!

Rae teaches workshops in both the USA and Europe. 
For more info please contact her through this blog or via her website.
raeandrews.com

Thanks for visiting...



Comments