Contemporary Colorful Landscape Painting, Cows Grazing, Fine Art For Sale, “AS IT SHOULD BE” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



This photo does not nearly express the intent of this painting so I will try to use words instead. I viewed these cows quietly grazing far off from the road and just stopped to imagine a few things. What if we could all just calmly go about our day being the best human possible without complaint, just partaking in what was in our surroundings and being at peace with what we had. I believe that might change a few things for the better and so stopping to look at this scene might give us a glimpse of what some might label "As It Should Be" . I tried to use a design and colors that would express a calm, a sense of peace, even if they were a bit exaggerated as I tend to do. My hope is that you pause for a moment to use your imagination and even enjoy the painting! Thanks for reading!


20"x20"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for more info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments