Back in the Saddle - New Art, Married Life, and my Talented Wife’s Watercolor Painting

It’s been a while, but I’ve finally decided to free up some time and get back to my blog. A lot has happened the last few years, not the least of which is getting married to my love Elizabeth.  She’s not only beautiful and smart but is a talented painter in her own right. I’d like to introduce you to her wonderful watercolors and her newly created site on Daily Paintworks.


Elizabeth Nesmith
Blue
Watercolor on Paper
12” X 9”
2018
Click HERE to bid in the DPW Auction or Buy It Now

Here’s her first offering Up for DPW auction. . “Blue” is one of my personal favorites from her and was shown at Third Coast Gallery in Galveston as part of our two-person show there. Stop by and check out her new DPW site and stay tuned for lots more of her wonderful watercolors!

Comments