New "Nature's Brushstrokes" diptych painting by Niki Gulley

  

"Nature's Brushstrokes IV" ©2020 Niki Gulley
24" x 48" diptych textured mixed painting on canvas

One of my favorite joys in the world is running across a colorful field of wildflowers, especially when it looks like they have rolled out the red carpet. There was such an amazing ebb and flow to this patch that it reminded me of ocean waves. So I made my strokes to match that intensity and energy.

I'm excited to have been invited to exhibit at Studio Seven Arts in Pleasanton, CA. If you'd like to see or find out more details about Nature's Brushstrokes V, please check them out:

Studio Seven Arts Gallery

400 Main Street
Pleasanton, CA

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on my birch and aspen tree oil paintings.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.


Comments