"Rooted Together" Now Showing at Studio Seven Arts Gallery

"Rooted Together" ©2020 Niki Gulley
24" x 12" textured oil painting on canvas

 How can you go Monet’s house and not get inspired? Since I have always loved Monet’s paintings, it was almost a pilgrimage for me and this was my take on painting his garden. I have included his house in the background as an homage to such a painting giant.

I'm excited to have been invited to exhibit at Studio Seven Arts in Pleasanton, CA. If you'd like to see or find out more details about Rooted Together, please check them out:

Studio Seven Arts Gallery

400 Main Street
Pleasanton, CA

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on my birch and aspen tree oil paintings.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.


Comments