Contemporary Landscape Painting, Mixed Media, Trees, Fine Art For Sale, “IN SOLITUDE, GRATITUDE EXPRESSED” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 


Have you ever found yourself in a place outside in nature that had you just throw your hands up to express joy and pure gratitude? Sometimes I just stop and stare in awe at the beauty of it all. I tried to express that in this painting with multiple layers of color that even though they are an odd mix, their placement creates a harmony reflecting the joy I find in observing creation. Yes, I am grateful indeed for the Creator and so I titled this painting "In Solitude Gratitude Expressed". Take time to look around, you might be surprised by what you experience! Thank you for stopping by and reading!

Abstract Landscape Art Painting

20"x20"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments