"Arboreal Labyrinth" Abstract Aspen Tree Painting by Niki Gulley

   

"Arboreal Labyrinth" ©2020 Niki Gulley
24" x 44" Textured Mixed Media Painting on 1.5" wrap around canvas with the painting continuing around the edges

I created this unique series as an ode to my love of painting. I wanted to express the joy and exuberant energy that I get from the process of applying paint to canvas. So I have combined my passion for nature and gave it a twist in order to give the viewer a new experience of strolling through an aspen forest in the fall.

For more information on this series, please contact AO5 Gallery at ao5gallery.com.


***
For more details on my other Texas paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.



https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

Comments