Blue Shadow Delphinium Picket Fences of Coronado Island by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Blue Shadow Delphiniums
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Blue Shadow Delphiniums is the newest picket fence painting in Flower Mound Studio today. This painting is based on the beautiful cottage gardens of Coronado, California, where I will be headed in just a few weeks! I visit the island each spring for a solo show at Art and Frames by Wood Gallery, coinciding with the annual Flower Show. Click here to see photos from my first show on the Island. It's the perfect place for a flower junky such as myself to visit. I can hardly wait to see what's in bloom. Stay tuned to my art blog for photos to come. Be sure to pack a sweater and some comfy walking shoes - I promise to take you along for a visual tour!

Comments