Little Blue Bluebird and a North Texas Workshop by Nancy Medina


Little Blue Bluebird
by Nancy Medina

SOLD

10X8
Oil on Archival Panel

Little Blue Bluebird is inspired by the bluebirds from my Mother's feeder in East Texas. I just returned from a visit over the river and through the woods to the farm, to see Mom, and an added bonus is seeing all the winged visitors. As soon as I arrive, I fill the feeders and replenish the woodpeckers with homemade suet. This trip I had the treat of seeing a red bellied (larger) woodpecker, among the other varieties. Lots of cardinals, too, and big funny crows cawing and diving in for the big treats. I don't mind the crows so much, I've heard they keep the hawks away! I'm already preparing for my first workshop of 2014. Put a little joy in your brush and join me for 3 days of making flowers bloom in brilliant color! Read more...

Comments