New "April Flow" Texas Wildflower Oil Painting by Niki Gulley

"April Flow," Texas Hill Country ©2019 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 16" x 20" textured oil painting

Just Sold! Recently we loaded up the car and headed south to visit the Texas Hill Country to see the wildflowers in bloom. The thick patches we found did not disappoint! It's so exciting to see a massive carpet of rainbow colors across our usually green hills, and I love how the bluebonnets signal that spring has arrived! After delivering new art to my gallery, The Good Art Company, in Fredericksburg we ventured north to the Willow City Loop to take in the breathtaking vistas and plethora of wildflowers that normally fill the landscape there. I was drawn to this peaceful river nestled into the shallow valley with abundant wildflowers adorning the hills on both sides. Erecting my easel along the upper bank, I set out to capture this colorful view, full of texture, energy and uplifting spring hues.

For information on my Texas bluebonnet and wildflower series and  to see more of my Texas hill country landscape paintings, please check out NikiGulley.com or http://goodartcompany.com/gacart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=25&sort=20a&page=1&zenid=417ih04llasuk7pl1h0qhj32k1.

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on her palette knife contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings.

Comments