New "Liquid Rush" Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley

"Liquid Rush" ©2019 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 9" x 12” textured oil painting

Just Sold! My husband and I both LOVE waterfalls, which turned out to be one of our favorite things about Iceland – there was a stunning waterfall everywhere we went. Today I set up my easel to capture the energy and flow of the cascades while showing a hint of the mountainous scenery surrounding the landscape. Creating strokes in diagonal sweeping shapes to enhance that feeling of movement and rhythm, I hope you, too, can hear the flowing water's music and feel the gentle spray from its mist.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.



If you're interested in joining us on one of upcoming Art Treks, please let us know. Spaces fill up quickly!


Venice - Feb. 2020
Greece - May 2020
Iceland - Sept. 2020
Tuscany Foodie Trek - Oct. 2020

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

Comments