Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Abstract Landscape, Tree, “Look Again“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


We are told we only get one chance at a first impression. Well, I was passing by this patch of trees and vegetation when I took a second look. I had to "Look Again" just because I didn't feel I gave the plants a fair chance to impress me with their beauty, their story. We all have a story and at first glance it might not seem attractive but look a second time and you might find a more colorful and delightful way to experience the view. This painting is my attempt to suggest that and I of course used a bit more color than is usually seen so maybe you will take a second look at the painting! Enjoy!

20"x16"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments