"Autumn Memories" Palette Knife Aspen Painting by Niki Gulley

 

"Autumn Memories" ©2020 Niki Gulley
36" x 36" texture oil painting

This is what I feel like when I walk through a grove of aspens. It is a feeling of calm and peace in an otherwise chaotic world. I have contrasted powerful colors against a warmer palate so that you get a sense of being there with me and experience nature at its finest.

I'm excited to have been invited to exhibit at Studio Seven Arts in Pleasanton, CA. If you'd like to see or find out more details about Autumn Memories, please check them out:

Studio Seven Arts Gallery

400 Main Street
Pleasanton, CA

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on my birch and aspen tree oil paintings.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.


Comments