"Forest's Edge" Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley

          

"Forest's Edge" ©2020 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 36" x 60" textured oil painting on canvas

Just Sold through the Good Art Company Gallery! I love being immersed in nature. After living in a city surrounded by concrete and noise, I find being surrounded by mother nature to be extremely cathartic, peaceful and rejuvenating. In Forest Edge, I wanted to capture those feelings of happiness and tranquility. Working first with thin drippy paint, and then building up thick layers of oil paint with palette knives to achieve extreme dimension, this painting is loaded with movement, energy and color. I hope it lifts your spirits and recharges your batteries while bringing texture, joy and the outdoors inside your home.



To see more of my palette knife contemporary landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


 

 

 

Comments