New "Blazing a Trail" Abstracted Autumn Aspen Painting Niki Gulley

    

“Blazing a Trail" ©2021 Niki Gulley
36” x 18" textured mixed media painting 
on 1.5" wrap around canvas with the painting continuing around the edges

Giving the viewer somewhere to go in a painting is a main goal. If you can take them on a joinery to a place of wonder and excitement, then you have made their time a success. I like to give them lines and shapes in order to do just that. Sometimes I achieve that with short strokes of a palette knife to increase the sense of motion.

For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.


 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


Comments