"Waves of Wildflowers IV" Palette Knife Oil Painting by Niki Gulley

 

"Waves of Wildflowers IV"  ©2019 Niki Gulley
12" x 24" textured oil painting

Once more I was drawn to the Texas Hill Country for their incredible wildflower spring explosion. It is always a pleasure for me to experience this amazing burst of color and capture it on canvas. The bountiful array of flowers created a carpet flowing from side to side only to be broken by a path that was just calling my name. 


***
For information on my Texas bluebonnet and wildflower series and  to see more of my Texas hill country landscape paintings, please check out NikiGulley.com.

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on her palette knife contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings.


https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


Comments