"Autumn's Descent" Aspen Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

  Niki Gulley, Dallas, aspen, contemporary impressionist, tree painting

"Autumn's Descent"
20" x 16" textured oil painting on canvas panel
Mounted in 3" espresso frame • $1,600   

Getting a chance to escape home confinement for a quick road trip to the mountains to paint, was just what the doctor ordered! Spending time in nature and reveling in the stunning fall colors with the crisp cool air, rejuvenated my spirit and inspired my muse. Add to the fact that I love aspens and you have just about the perfect remedy for these challenging times. I hope that you will feel my excitement and energy so that it will bring you as much joy as it did me.

 If you'd like to purchase "Autumn's Descent," it is available through:

Studio Seven Arts Gallery

400 Main Street
Pleasanton, CA

****


To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

  https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/



Comments