Lylas Kay ~ Dutch Art Gallery ~ by Daily Painter Nancy Standlee


"Lylas Kay"
Acrylic on canvas
9" x 12"

This whimsical figure is one in a series I've called "Lylas". I don't have a sister but share a close association with 7 members of Canvas by Canvas and I refer to them as "my sisters" and we often sign our emails with "lylas". One in the group suggested I name the paintings from the group so my list is expanding to family and now includes other friends.
This one is named for an online friend who is assisting with the gallery show at the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas where this painting will be found.


Please visit my website and comment on my blog.
Find me on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

BLOG.............Nancy Standlee Art Blog

WEB SITE ........Nancy Standlee

WEB SITE ........Canvas By Canvas





TEXAS CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONIST FINE ART DAILY PAINTER
NANCY STANDLEE ARLINGTON, TEXAS ART FOR SALE

Contact: NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Comments