Make a Joyful Noise by Judy Crowe 24x30

I am posting an archived painting because I am listening to Brandenburg Concerto #4 on Itunes. I downloaded this piece to put in a slide show of paintings that I put together for my students. This arrangement was put together by an artist named Kevin MacCleod. He has a website where you can use his creations for free in any project you are doing as long as you give credit to him. (donations of 5.00 are appreciated). The music is really beautiful and you can see what he does on his website. www.incompetech.com. Anyway, this is a orchestral piece and is really beautiful so you could check it out if you would like to have some royalty free music to put on a you tube video or something which I plan to do. This painting by the way is available in print form if you contact me. Or you can go to my page on Fine Art America.com Thanks for looking.
832.640.7131

Comments