Untitled Landscape
I have not named this painting. It is oil on 12" x 12" panel. Layers of color. I started this painting as I was finishing up another. I had so much paint on my palette from the finished painting so I start this small painting, and this was the end result. This is a very peaceful painting---pleasant and easy to view. It will probably be for sale in our open studio show in November. Looks really nice in a gold plein air frame. I need to name this piece...if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear from you. Thanks for viewing this blog!!!
Deep in the Heart of Texas you can find a vast array of hidden artists from the valley to the plains, to the deep woods in east Texas...to the Gulf and back to the heart of our state in central Texas. art, paintings, oil paintings, watercolor paintings, acrylic, Texas longhorns, horse art, landscapes, flower art, contemporary art, mixed medium, palette knife painting, collages

Comments