This latest work continues my still life series based on antique Fiestaware. I really love the shapes and colors, and tea time is a delightful break in any day. This painting is SOLD, but more of my work can be seen on my BLOG. I hope you will visit and if you are in Dallas, our Artists of Texas show opens Saturday, Oct 17, at the Dutch Art Gallery (Northwest Hwy and Ferndale) w/ a 'meet the artists' reception from 2-5. Please come and support your local artists!
This latest work continues my still life series based on antique Fiestaware. I really love the shapes and colors, and tea time is a delightful break in any day. This painting is SOLD, but more of my work can be seen on my BLOG. I hope you will visit and if you are in Dallas, our Artists of Texas show opens Saturday, Oct 17, at the Dutch Art Gallery (Northwest Hwy and Ferndale) w/ a 'meet the artists' reception from 2-5. Please come and support your local artists!
Comments