Fair will be Here - Thaw Malin iii

"The Fair Will Be Here"



"Fair Will Be Here" , this is a Medium painting, 16" x 20", oil on canvas



This painting is a 16" x 20" oil on canvas which I began in August. I had to do a u-turn when I drove by this. I love to paint hay bales out in the fields, but to have not only a tractor, but a red tractor in the field was just way too much for me!!! This was the scene 3 days prior to the set up of the Martha's Vineyard Agricultural Society Fair. In a "normal summer" this hay would have been cut and baled in July and this field only mowed at this time. Weather patterns don't seem to be normal anymore...



If you'd like to purchase, please click Go to my Auction, bidding starts at $200.00 US.



Subscribe to my "New Paintings" mailing list. Each day that I create a new painting it will be sent to your email box.
Other works found at Thaw Malin Art

Comments