Dallas Arboretum Dancers by Nancy Medina

Arboretum Dancers by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Linen
Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Art
Flower Mound Studio
Flower Mound, Texas

Artist contact: nancy@nancymedina.com
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Arboretum Dancers is one of four new paintings I will drop off at the Dallas Arboretum tomorrow for the Garden Gallery juried art competition. Judges will announce the selected works February 22 - please cross your fingers and toes for me, I would love to be a part of this amazing show again in 2010.

Garden Gallery juried works will be on display in the historic DeGolyer House on the grounds throughout the month of March, and in conjunction with Artscape, the juried Art Fair that will be held March 20-21, 2010. If you're in the neighborhood, come by and see me at Artscape. I'll be in Booth 11, wearing a goofy hat with a bit of green paint on my nose.

Artscape at the Dallas Arboretum
March 20-21, 2010
8617 Garland Road
Dallas, TX 75218
www.dallasarboretum.org


Comments