Off Season- Thaw Malin iii

"Off Season"



"Off Season" , this is a Small painting, 6"x 8", oil on canvas panel.



Another moist day painting in the van parked on the edge of Collin's Beach. To my right, maintaining their formation even as I paralleled parked 4 feet next to them was a lute of mallard. After an hour of painting, the radio shut off. I found I had left the ignition on and forgot the headlights were also on. Drat... I leaped out of the car and approached a nearby fisherman bailing out his scallop boat and asked for a jump. As much as I hated doing it, the last half of the painting I had to do with the motor running to recharge the battery...



If you'd like to purchase, please click Go to my Auction, bidding starts at $100.00 US.



Subscribe to my "New Paintings" mailing list. Each day that I create a new painting it will be sent to your email box.
Other works found at Thaw Malin Art

Comments