Feeding Time - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara



Feeding Time
3x5 inch Oil on Canvas Panel
George De Chiara


Another arrangement of my fishing lures. I had such a good time with the last one, I just had to do one more. As I was setting this one up and trying out different arrangements I was thinking, boy wouldn't it be a funny story to tell about how I hooked my own finger while doing this...well...that was a funny thought right up to the time I hooked my own finger. Luckily it wasn't that bad, just barely got the finger tip. I did, however, take that lure out of the set up. I figured if it wasn't going to be nice to me, I wasn't going to paint it.

The photograph really shows a lot of the canvas texture, much more then in real life. I'll have to see if I can get better picture of this one when the sun's back out and update the one here. I've updated the image (6/24)


To read more about this painting please visit my blog.
http://georgedechiara.com/blog

Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com

If you would like to purchase this painting visit my auction here.

Comments