Small Gifts - Poppies by Nancy Medina

Small Gifts - Poppies by Nancy Medina
6X8
Oil on Museum Quality Linen Board
Available in My Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Small Gifts, Poppies, is a new oil painting drying on the easel this evening in Flower Mound Studio. Tonight I have four assistants in the studio, with a new foster pug, Tanner, snoring at my feet after an exhausting day. This little fellow has spent all six of his years in a cage in Oklahoma, and is luxuriating in his newfound freedom.

I am not rich, so I cannot give millions to animal rescue. I work a full time job, so I cannot give all my time to pug rescue. But I have a few hours a week I can contribute. I hope that if you have a heart filled with love for animals, you can find a way to share, even if it is a small gift, for your favorite animal rescue. You can see Tanner's story in the video link below, and the day last week when four of our volunteers rescued 14 pugs from a puppy mill. All of these little ones will go to furever family homes now, and receive the care and love they deserve. You can see photos and a video of Tanner's rescue on my art blog.

Comments

Popular Posts