A Goodbye - Thaw Malin iii

"A Goodbye"



"A Goodbye", this is a small painting, 6" x 8", oil on canvas panel.




An artist friend treated me to a new, private location from which to paint. It was fun to see old favorite views from a different angle/perspective. However, it was the vanishing sailboat which drew me to paint this view. It is not often I may find a dune with a path through it and a sail off in the distance. Nor is it often, in the summer season, when there is a beach without a multitude of people upon it. I was grateful for the quiet...







If you'd like to purchase, please click Go to my Auction, bidding starts at $100.00 US.


Subscribe to my "New Paintings" mailing list. Each day that I create a new painting it will be sent to your email box.
Other works found at Thaw Malin Art

Comments