Transformations - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena Booth

Transformations
36"x36"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas

I am very excited to be included in this group of Texas fine artists and hope to contribute often to this blog!

Transistions is painted on a heavily textured canvas in Golden Acrylic paints, my favorites.  For all the advantages of acrylics, there is one distinct disadvantage...they dry too fast.  Over the years, I've learned to apply thin glazes of color to achieve a somewhat blended look and to help intigrate the composition into a whole.

Please visit my website to see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings. 
To inquire about this painting, please contact me or follow my blog


Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

Comments

Kay Wyne said…
Welcome!!! I hope to meet you soon ...your art is wonderful.
Filomena Booth said…
Thank you so much, Kay!