KATIE'S FLOWERS by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil on Ampersand Gessobord

Click HERE to view my blog.

This will be the last of the flower paintings for a while. These beauties are past their prime. Luckily more flowers are available when I am ready to paint them again. By the way, Katie is my graddaughter. The first of nine to be born 13 years ago. She gave me the vase and the flowers remind me of her sunny personality!

On another note - I am sure you heard that Tony Curtis passed away. He was in one of my all time favorite movies, Some Like It Hot with Jack Lemmon and Marilyn Monroe. Even thinking about it will bring a smile! Thanks to YouTube I can share with you a clip from that movie. Click HERE and ENJOY!

Comments

linda, loved the last of the flowers and
some like it hot
am excited to be a part of artist of texas!

Popular Posts