Pappy Elkins Park - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Pappy Elkins Park
8x16 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

I just love the name of this park. It's not far from our house, which is good since things got to be pretty crazy today and I only had a few hours of daylight to paint in. I had all of the best intentions to get out first thing this morning and get to painting. My plan was to drive my wife to work since she still has problems driving with her cast and then go paint. As soon as I dropped her off, our daycare called and said our daughter looked like she had pink eye. I turned around to get her and take her to the doctor. Luckily, she doesn't have pink eye, but she did scratch her eye, which is why it was tearing and red. By the time I got her back to day care it was just about time to go pick my wife up from work. After getting her back home, I was able to go paint finally!

To read more about this painting please visit my blog.
http://georgedechiara.com/blog

Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com

If you would like to purchase this painting visit my auction here

Comments

Popular Posts