Whisper of Fall 5x7 inches Oil on Canvas Panel by George De Chiara I went to a little park just down the road from where my wife works with a little lake. It was the first time I had been there, so after scouting out the place for a few minutes, I settled on this view of the lake and the trees. I like how a few of the leaves are starting to change color, just hinting at fall! I had some trouble with the computer I usually use to process the images of my images, so hopefully this one looks okay. I had to use a different monitor then I'm use to and different software to color correct it. I hope to can get my other computer running properly before too long. To read more about this painting please visit my blog. http://georgedechiara.com/blog Visit my web site to see more of my work. http://georgedechiara.com If you would like to purchase this painting visit my auction here |
Deep in the Heart of Texas you can find a vast array of hidden artists from the valley to the plains, to the deep woods in east Texas...to the Gulf and back to the heart of our state in central Texas. art, paintings, oil paintings, watercolor paintings, acrylic, Texas longhorns, horse art, landscapes, flower art, contemporary art, mixed medium, palette knife painting, collages
Comments