Petal Pilate Sunflowers by Nancy Medina

Petal Pilate Sunflowers by Nancy Medina

It's a chilly Christmas in Flower Mound Studio, as my new large work, Petal Pilate Sunflowers, dries on the easel. My holiday helpers today, Howie and Annabelle, are wearing matching scarves thanks to their visit to the groomer yesterday. The pugs wanted to be squeaky clean for Santa Paws, undoubtedly Howie hopes the hygiene points will cancel out just a bit of his badness for the past year.

I hope you are snuggled indoors with your loved ones, with visions of sugarplums dancing through your head this eve - Merry Christmas and thank you for joining me in 2010 for my art journey. It has been such a joy to have you here with me sharing encouragement and smiles.

Happy holidays from me and the fatty-helpers!

Comments