Sweet Hearts 3x5 inches Oil on Canvas Panel by George De Chiara Click here to bid. Here is another painting I did using those small candy hearts. This time I thought I'd do more with the hearts themselves, so I took out the plate and box that I used yesterday. There's a little piece of glass under the candy that gives just a slight reflection. I like to do this from time to time. The reflections give an interesting little hint of color to the piece of paper under the glass.
My wife is clamoring for a painting like this for Valentine's Day, so I think I am on to something here. To read more about this painting please visit my blog. |
Deep in the Heart of Texas you can find a vast array of hidden artists from the valley to the plains, to the deep woods in east Texas...to the Gulf and back to the heart of our state in central Texas. art, paintings, oil paintings, watercolor paintings, acrylic, Texas longhorns, horse art, landscapes, flower art, contemporary art, mixed medium, palette knife painting, collages

Comments