Hearts of Gold Zinnias and Delphiniums by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Hearts of Gold Zinnias & Delphiniums
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog


Hearts of Gold Zinnias and Delphiniums was inspired by the wildflowers along the trails of Flower Mound, Texas. My husband and I have been taking 5 mile walks over the holiday weekend in the mornings, and the weather has been perfect. We're getting these walks in before the summer heat lands upon Dallas with both feet! When we moved to Flower Mound from Laguna Hills, California, 10 years ago this month, we decided Flower Mound was the closest thing to Orange County, CA, we could find, with 52 miles of bike paths, sanctuary neighborhoods, and a Smart Growth Plan that banned industry from taking down any mature trees in development projects. We still love Flower Mound, and most of all I love being close to my mom and my family back here in Texas. To see Hearts of Gold in the studio, visit my art blog. I hope you have some pleasant meandering ahead!

Comments