I Grew Onions - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

I Grew Onions
8x10 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

When my wife and I have the time and inclination, we love to drive to Dallas and go to the farmers market they have there. First off, it's huge! There are 3 sheds for produce,  a couple of flower and plant vendors and an indoor vending area. One of the produce sheds is reserved for local farmers, so this is our favorite place to go. Everything tastes and smells so good. It's hard to walk out there without armfuls of fresh produce. On our of our trips there, I noticed almost all the farmers have a little sign somewhere in their booth that says "I Grew" and then a blank spot for them to write in what ever they grew. Since I picked these onions from our garden this morning, I thought the title seemed appropriate. Tomorrow we are going to harvest the rest of our onion crop.   Now if we can just figure out how to properly cure them, we should have onions for good long while.


Visit my web site and blog to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com

Comments