Siren Song Sunflowers by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Siren Song Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina

24X30
Gallery Wrap Canvas

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Siren Song Sunflowers was created while storms raced across North Texas. I was so busy painting I did not hear the tornado sirens, but caught the last few moments of a news cast where they said that a tornado had touched down here in Flower Mound. Someday I'm sure they will create a system where people are alerted in their homes, since the sirens can be very difficult to hear, even when you are paying attention. I always wonder about people with hearing challenges - how are they notified? The best thing still, it seems, is the good old fashioned local news program on TV. The internet never quite seems to keep up with the live coverage. Fortunately, we survived the storm tonight with just a bit more rain. What a strange spring it has been!

Comments