Summer Smiles Sunflowers by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Summer Smiles Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
Oil on Canvas
12X12

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Summer Smiles is drying on the easel on a beautiful day in Flower Mound, Texas. This morning's chores included cleaning the porch, tossing the ball a few dozen times for the Studio Director, vacuuming approximately three pugs' worth of hair from the hardwood floors, and making critical "nap or no nap" decisions at mid-day. Hubby and I took a 5.5 miles walk along the bike paths and creek paths this morning, there was a nice, cool breeze and the Blackeyed Susans were in full bloom. I had to paint flowers when we returned, it seemed a sign, don't you think? You can see a photo of the flowers that inspired Summer Smiles on my art blog. I hope you have a relaxing weekend planned, with nothing more urgent to worry about than whether to add mint to your iced tea or have it straight up on ice! Happy holiday weekend from the pugs and I!

Comments